Ben Cousins stormed onto the scene for the West Coast Eagles in his first professional season, and would go on to be named the 1996 AFL Rising Star; he remains the only Eagle to achieve this accolade. Ben’s star continued to shine brighter, winning three consecutive Club Champion awards from 2001, whilst winning the hearts of every West Coast fan along the way. The culmination of Cousins’ skilful, hard-running brilliance was best displayed in 2005 – his Brownlow year – and 2006, where he and his Eagles team-mates atoned for the heartbreaking 2005 Grand Final loss with a nail-biting, one-point win over Sydney. All in all, Cousins’ achievements –a Brownlow Medal, a Premiership, six All-Australian selections, an esteemed record as captain and a record four Club Champion awards – ensure he stands firmly as one of the great footballers of the modern era, and more importantly, an Eagles legend.
- Each edition comes personally signed by Cousins
- A replica of Cousins 2006 Premiership Medal, 2005 Brownlow Medal and a Best & Fairest medals are featured in the display
- Lists completed career statistics, key achievements and imagery from Cousins’ unparalleled career
- Limited to 200 editions worldwide to ensure its rarity, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 700 x 500 mm