Decorations of Distinction pays tribute to the rich history of the Melbourne Football Club, capturing its Premiership history in pictorial detail, along with those recognised as Brownlow Medallists, Norm Smith Medallists and Coleman Medallists. Presented with a complete set of replica medals paying homage to the highest honours on offer to a Melbourne footballer, Decorations of Distinction is the definitive nod to individual and shared success for all Demons fans and astute collectors alike.
- Pays tribute to the esteemed history of the Melbourne Football Club
- Includes a replica Premiership Medal, Brownlow Medal, Coleman Medal, Norm Smith Medal and the Keith Truscott Medal, complete with the names of the recipients of each distinction
- Also includes a definitive pictorial history of the Demons’ Premiership success, along with the Clubs they defeated to taste Premiership glory
- Limited to 500 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions 800 x 600 mm